Monday, January 25, 2016
Starting Over
I think there are all kinds of ways you can start over in your life. I think sometimes God needs to take you back to basics. Unclutter the religious thinking and overtones in your life. WIth the new life groups I attended the Starting Point one and when I arrived I was asked if I understood what it was for. I wasn't sure what was going on, and I feel sometimes I miss things, not that I don't pay attention but some how I am just learning things after other people seem to know what's up. Anyway I went to the group and I kinda felt out of place a little. I grew up in church so I wasn't exactly new or in a place I felt I needed to learn the basics, nor did I have questions about what or why. I was quick to understand why and I believe it had something to do with God bringing me back to basics. He is Installing and rebuilding my support system, my foundation on HIM. I love that even in the basics you can learn things even after being a Christian since I was 14 when I gave my life to Jesus, I was born and raised in Church. But I needed a foundation and I believe that sometimes when you go through life your foundation can get shaken a little, maybe a little cracked or chipped. But God know's what you need when you need it and I believe I needed my foundation reinforced and somewhat re-establish Why I claim to be a Christian.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment