Saturday, January 9, 2016
Countdown
Well, I have the supplies I need, as far as I know, or hope to have everything I need! I got some new clothes, I didnt want to look like I fell out of bed LOL. I got my books and supplies, I will see where my classes will be and then, ok I know where my classes are, looks like they are all close to each other, which is great! Just like going back to school, I did get a few outfits so I didnt look like I just rolled out of bed! Not that I do or would but I wanted to have some nice things so I looked decent . I am hoping I will look a little more up to date. Not trying to impress anyone but just want to not stick out too much! Well one more day, I am past the point of no return, it sounds soo absolute, when its said like that. However I am maintaining a positive and optimistic attitude! I am excited, although right now I am tired and have to get up way early tomorrow to sing in church, I love singing but I am not a fan of waking up before dawns earliest crack! TBC (To be continued....)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment