Wednesday, January 13, 2016
On My Way!
OK so I have been to 4 classes now it seems like the big issue is parking! There is virtually no parking on campus, on the plus side, I get to walk and so that is a great little workout ! So YEAH ME!!! Seriously I think it's great! I have Child development, Psychology, microbiology and computers. I am soo excited about learning in all my classes! I almost wish they were longer!! I took my first test at a testing center today. That was interesting! It was a pretest to see what we know on the subject. I guess on many questions, granted they were educated guesses, but I am thinking I have a lot to learn! I also just figured out part of my online class, LOL I am glad it's only the first week, I might have missed some things if we were further in the class I would probably be in trouble! I can't believe how much I like going to class! It's interesting how you perspective changes when you are older! I never even would have considered going to college when I was younger, I just wanted to live my life and do the best I could with what I had and maybe have some fun on the way. But now that I am older and wiser and maybe a little changed mostly for the better, I realize that I kinda knew that I wanted to go to school but I needed to figure out what I wanted to do. I toyed with the idea of going for psychology, going to be a marriage counselor, when I was in school I would have probably gone to be a teacher, specifically a secondary English teacher. But I couldn't get past the idea of dealing with someone's rotten spoiled entitled child or even worse their parents! The idea of nursing came up a couple times before soo I believe that God gives you the desires of your heart! I believe he put the desire in my heart to go to school and He made it possible for me to go! It's awesome when you can recognize when God is working in your life. Not in a magic as a friend would say "an AWWWWWW kinda way." But in a tangible way that you know He is orchestrating every moment right down to you being in the right place at the right time, when it just feels right!! On the surface I feel a little lost, not out of place just trying to figure it all out! I am just going to act like I do until I actually do...so far I am killing it!! LOL!! I can't wait to get more into it and it's a lot of work and reading but I expected things to be a little more intense. I am not in the least concerned, "I CAN do ALL things through Christ who give me strength!! He believes in me!! So do I! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment